Quality Management Systems Policy (ISO 9001:2015)
Airtrace Sheet Metal are the UK's largest manufacturer of supply-only sheet metal ductwork and ancillaries. We specialise in the fabrication of sheet metal and ductwork for the HVAC industry, manufacturing to the highest DW144 standards. Firetrace Ductwork Ltd, the sister company of Airtrace, manufacture supply-only non-coated fire rated ductwork.
The organisation recognises the benefit in aligning its activities to the frameworks contained in ISO standards and is committed to demonstrate adherence to ISO 9001 requirements through registration of its management system by a UKAS accredited certification body.
The Directors and staff recognise that the management system encourages a working environment that will allow the organisation to safely and effectively achieve its strategic objectives. They acknowledge and accept responsibility to meet legal and contractual requirements throughout their operations, with a commitment to implement appropriate standards and to embed continuous improvement strategies for the QMS and throughout the business and its culture.
Customers are of obvious paramount importance and needs are to be met through strong communication, clear agreements and the meeting of promises. The ability to meet promises lays with people who are professionals trained to accomplish tasks with a healthy approach by competently and conscientiously tailoring their offering to suit customers’ needs
Through adopting an ISO approach to the management system the organisation commits to the following principles:
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- To follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of its management resources to deliver customer satisfaction
- To communicate its objectives and its performance against these objectives (as is relevant and appropriate)
- To take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work
- To Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest standards
- To adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions
- To ensure that all staff have applicable training allowing them to carry out their roles in a safe and effective manner.
Objectives for the achievement of this policy are contained in a separate document. The above statements are included as a communication of intent and are not to be confused with demonstrable objectives.
Cert No. 12816
Our prices incorporated into all future updates
copyright © 2021