Scroll down to view the current opportunities at Airtrace.
HR Administrator and Buying Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR administrator and Buying assistant to join us in a varied role.
The position will initially be part time , offering hours between 09.30am to 2.30pm. Wage to be negotiated according to experience
The HR duties will include
- Maintaining the Time and Attendance software, Kelio
- Process New starters, P45s and salary changes accurately in line with best practice procedures
- Absences including maternity, paternity and sick leave
- Assisting the HR manager with general administration tasks
- Maintain HR filing system
- Guiding new starters through the onboarding process
- Coordinating staff appraisals
- Taking minutes from a variety of meetings
The Buyer duties will include
- Work closely with the production team to ensure stock levels are maintained
- Respond quickly to material demands
- Ensure efficient entry into purchasing software Inflow
- Maintain Buyer filing system
Reception cover duties
- Front of house
- Maintain filing system
What you’ll need to succeed
- Knowledge of employment and be able to assist in the smooth working of workplace relationships.
- Experience of negotiating and buying. Knowledge of the Sheetmetal / ductwork industry would be an advantage.
- Computer literate with Microsoft based programmes
- Ability to respond promptly to appropriate requests for assistance while ensuring confidentiality of personal data at all times
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of liaising with staff and external bodies
- Good numeracy and literacy skills with an eye for detail
If you have the ability to work on your own initiative and think you’ve got what it takes to fulfil this demanding role, we are waiting to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com